Monday, October 26, 2015

The word of Mouth

I find it strange when it comes to customers and word of mouth and it's something I even find myself doing from time to time. Its stated across the internet and you can see it through your own habits, people generally trust and believe friends, family, and co-workers over any form of advertising. The problem with word of mouth is that it can spread bad advertising far faster than it can spread good advertising. There is really just a basic way to have a positive spread, by ending your customers experience on a good note.

         I've seen this through my own experiences, I've seen orders completely in shambles and a furious customer asking for a manger. I watch as there entire experience fall apart from some unforseen reason, like understaffed shifts and computer malfunctions so by the end of it I'd be given at most 2 minutes to come up with some way to make it up to the patron. But if I'm able to size up the customer and articulate the right words to them I'd have a good possibility to end there night in good light.    If the managment team I are able to do what they are needed to do to keep a customer then the chance of seeming them in the establishment again is far greater and even with many more because at the end of there bad experience they saw that they were cared about, that they were given undivided attention by the people who have the entire business to run.

       I see that word of mouth is one of the most powerful advertising tools in the hands of the business but its not controlled by a monthly payment or a contract but by hard work dedication and a very caring and we'll trained staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment