Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Idea of Marketing?


   These Photo's show a recently built electronic billboard. it does a 10 second interval for each business that purchased a time slot.

       I am currently the manager of Ninjas Japanese sushi and Steakhouse, I worked on gaining a spot on this specific billboard and while I approached the owner with this idea she didn't feel like it was worth the money. The selling point I made was that on such a busy part of Hwy 31 it seemed like the most beneficial to the business for we are located on the entire opposite side of town. She believes in word of mouth for business but that can only get you so far.

       It showed me that some business owners just don't believe in advertisement. I guess its due to the fact they can not see a direct impact of profit or sales when spending revenue on such a static object, even though it has been tried and proven for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment